CLASSIC HERRINGBONE PATTERN
QUICKLY AND EASILY
A terrace may have once meant just a rectangular surface installed outdoors, but nowadays it reflects the style of your home, your taste preferences and the needs of your family. The terrace decking from Thermory’s Herringbone product range resembles the inexpressibly pleasant and smooth touch of natural wood.
The Herringbone range is manufactured from our Benchmark Thermo-Ash, which is of the highest durability class, dimensionally stable and knotless and has a rich deep tone. Thermally modified wood is natural, free of chemicals and harmless to the environment.
Installing a stylish herringbone decking is quicker and easier with our Herringbone modular system.
After only a third of the time it used to take, your deck is ready!
Highest durability class, knotless and comfortable for your feet
A Herringbone deck is made of special modules
Decking modules and starter/end cap modules are sold separately, allowing you to install just the size you need.
Measurements of basic module: 28X812X1968mm
Included in the basic module package: 4 Herringbone basic modules (covering 1.6 m²), stainless steel screws, installation instructions.
Included in every other box: 1 spacer wedge and 2 strips to be fixed on the back of modules to install the edge piece.
Measurements of starter and end cap modules: 28X1624X394mm
Included in start and end module package:
2 starter modules and 2 end cap modules, stainless steel screws.
Why choose Herringbone decking modules?
- If in addition to a beautiful herringbone pattern you are also looking for a durable and stable material suitable for outdoor use, the Thermory Herringbone Thermo-Ash decking is the right choice for you.
- Thermally modified ash is an environmentally friendly alternative to exotic noblewood – our wood originates from sustainably managed forests, never from endangered forests, tropical forests or rainforests.
- Thermally modified ash has biological durability characteristic to noblewood (class 1, 25+ years) and its dimensional stability is even better.
- The moisture absorption capability and rate of the wood is reduced as a result of thermal modification, in turn causing less moisture-induced deformation – thermally modified wood will shrink and expand less when used outdoors.
- Our thermally modified ash is a nature-friendly material as no chemicals are used for thermal modification and no waste is generated in the course of the process.
Flawless finish and easier installation
You can very easily create the herringbone pattern using our Herringbone modules
- We recommend using joists of thermally modified ash or spruce of durability class 1 for the substructure. This way, the substructure will endure as long as the decking.
- Herringbone decking modules match up perfectly so you can effortlessly create an even herringbone pattern.
- Starter and end cap modules allow the simple starting and ending of pattern lines. Starter and end cap modules are sold separately from regular decking modules. This way you can build a surface to your required size.
- The under-mounting strips align the boards and make installation easy.
- Stainless steel screws for installation are included with decking modules.
The product comes with detailed installation instructions, but we still recommend using the services of a professional installer to ensure the best possible result.